Now guaranteed for up to 40 years, Colorcoat HPS200® Ultra pre-finished steel, from Tata, combines outstanding performance with unrivalled reliability and impressive sustainability credentials.
Building on the success of Colorcoat HPS200®, the new Colorcoat HPS200® Ultra is based upon a revolutionary coating system, providing dramatically improved colour stability and gloss retention. This step change in performance allows us to extend the market-leading Confidex® Guarantee for up to 40 years.
Colorcoat HPS200® Ultra is used for both composite panels as well as conventional single skin profiles. The product is suitable for all exterior building envelope applications such as modular buildings and flashings. This versitile range can also be successfully utilised in other sectors such as manufactured goods, general engineering, heating and ventilation (HEVAC).
- Twice the colour and gloss retention of standard plastisols
- Unrivalled cut edge performance
- Maintenance and inspection free
- Environmentally harmful elements removed
- 100% recyclable
- Made in the UK for a lower carbon footprint
- Available with Confidex Sustain® to offer the world's first CarbonNeutral building envelope
Please see technical section for product details